The International Workshop aims to promote scientific exchange and development of novel ideas in the area of analysis techniques for event characterization (centrality and reaction plane determination) and flow measurements in heavy-ion collisions at future CBM (FAIR) and MPD (NICA) experiments.
Related experimental activities with relativistic heavy-ions at GSI (HADES), Nuclotron (BM@N), SPS (NA61/SHINE) and RHIC BES (STAR) will be discussed.
Workshop will take place on August 24-28, 2020.
Given the COVID-19 restrictions it will be held online using ZOOM conference tool.
The ZOOM connection details were sent to all participants via email.
Please contact the organizers in case you need this information to be communicated.
Arkadiy Taranenko (MEPhI)
Ilya Selyuzhenkov (GSI / MEPhI)
Natalia Barbashina (MEPhI)
Nikolay Kargin (MEPhI)
Ivan Astapov (MEPhI)
Peter Senger (FAIR / MEPhI)
Christoph Blume (Frankfurt)
Ante Bilandzic (TUM)
Local organizing committee
Alexander Demanov (MEPhI)
Oleg Golosov (MEPhI)
Dim Idrisov (MEPhI)
Evgeny Kashirin (MEPhI)
Viktor Klochkov (Tuebingen)
Vinh Luong (MEPhI)
Mikhail Mamaev (MEPhI)
Petr Parfenov (MEPhI)
Ilya Segal (MEPhI)
Anton Truttse (MEPhI)
The workshop is supported by:
- the RFBR according to the research project no. 18-02-40086
- the European Union‘s Horizon 2020 research and innovation program under grant agreement No. 871072
- the National Research Nuclear University “MEPhI” in the framework of the Russian Academic Excellence Project (contract no. 02.a03.21.0005, 27.08.2013).
- the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, Project "Fundamental properties of elementary particles and cosmology" No 0723-2020-0041.
- Norwegian Agency for International Cooperation and Quality Enhancement in Higher Education, grant UTF-2016-long-term/10076